access to application.
to internal application.
CHALLENGES OF TODAY’S TECHNOLOGIES
Safe-T’s Secure Application Access
Safe-T Software Defined Access is evolutionary in the way organizations grant secure external access to their services. Built on Safe-T’s Software Defined Perimeter technology and Integrated Data Security Platform, it offers true secure and transparent access for all entities to internal applications and data.
Software Defined Access CAPABILITIES
for Secure Application Access
- Firewall is constantly in a deny-all state, no open ports are required for access.
- Bi-directional traffic is handled on outbound connections from the LAN to the outside world.
- Supports a variety of applications – HTTP/S, SMTP, SFTP, SSH, APIs, RDH5 and WebDAV.
- Allows client-less access to applications and data.
- Robust multi-factor authentication options.
- Removes the need for VPN access.
- Performs SSL decryption in a secure zone.
- Scans any incoming traffic for attacks.
- Hides DMZ components which can be hacked and utilized to access the network.
- Provides only direct application/service access, blocking network access.