Safe-T Secure Applications Access:
Safe-T Secure Application Acess:
EXTENDED THE SCLABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY OF THE CLOUD TO SDP
Your Challenge – Upholding the security of your organization and your users is paramount. But as organizations continue to adopt cloud services for different workloads, maintaining security becomes an arduous task. In today’s perimeter-less environment, organizational data is constantly at risk of being leaked or stolen—by outsiders and insiders.
Zero Trust Network Access must become the new standard in cloud based environments. But Zero Trust is not a tool—it’s a philosophy that states that no one—neither outsiders nor insiders—should be trusted (ie, granted access) before being authenticated. And SDP technologies are the answer to building that fortified architecture.
THE SAFE-T SOLUTION
Safe-T Secure Application Access cloud service takes the currently available SDP services to the next level by tailoring them to enterprises and the regulated organizations sector. It offers true secure and transparent access for all types of entities (people, applications, and connected devices) to any internal application, service and data. Safe-T Secure Application Access cloud service implements Safe-T’s patented reverse-access (outbound) technology which eliminates the need to open incoming ports in the organization’s firewall.
The service forces users to authenticate into resources. Then they are granted access by the service. Configurable policies define the orchestrated authentication steps that each user or group member must perform.As shown in the figure below, the Safe-T SDP cloud service is composed of two main components:
- Safe-T SDP Cloud – includes the Authentication and Access Gateways which are deployed for each tenant
- Customer Lan tier – includes the Access Controller which connects to the cloud-based gateways, organization’s backend applications, storages and authentication services (on-premises or cloud IAM/IDP).
- Grants access only AFTER trust has been validated
- Over 30 pops around the globe
- Stores SSL keys and certificates on organization premise
- Dynamic access to internal and cloud services
- Firewall is constantly in deny-all state, no open ports required for access
- Supports all users and all applications – HTTP/S, SMTP, SFTP, APIs, RDP, SSH, WebDAV
- Seamless user experience
- Robust multi factor authentication options – Okta, Ping, DUO Security, Microsoft, built-in MFA
- Behavioral Analytics detects the presence of bots or authenticated malicious insiders