Duo + Safe-T Zero Trust Network Access
As the world has become more digital and connected, organizations open their networks and internal applications to the outside (e.g. employees, work from home users business partners, 3rd party vendors, mobile devices, IOT devices) much more than in the past.
While this enhanced connectivity provides businesses with incredible opportunities, connectivity comes at a cost; Research shows that six out of ten organizations around the globe have suffered at least one cyber-attack on their enterprise services.
In our technologically sophisticated world, this shouldn’t be the case – but it is, because of the need to expose enterprise services to the world in order to interact with 3rd party vendors and partners. The fact is that organizations are still using old ways of:
- designing perimeter networks – e.g. DMZ segments
- providing application access – e.g. IPSEC and SSL VPNs, open firewalls
- user authentication – e.g. single factor authentication and MFA where it’s easy
and these legacy methods don’t account for modern connectivity challenges.
A new approach to security is needed – zero trust – to address identity,
app & network threats.
- Authenticate before providing access using Yubikey
- Control access for any user – internal, VPN user, non-VPN user
- Easily integrate Yubikey MFA to any corporate application or service
- Add MFA to MFA-unsupported applications
- Hide services from unauthorized users
- Reduce attack surface by closing incoming firewall ports
- End-to-end monitoring of application access flow
What is Yubikey?
What is Safe-T® ZoneZero?
Safe-T ZoneZero is an innovative and unique network-centric solution for implementing Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) within corporate network VPNs, firewalls, and application services, allowing seamless integration across all legacy infrastructure and authentication services. ZoneZero efficiently and completely addresses all remote access scenarios and requirements, incorporating the following modules:
- The Safe-T Classic SDP implementation – a clientless ZTNA module
- Integration with leading VPNs – adding ZTNA capabilities to existing VPNs
- Support continuous authentication and upgrading 2FA to true MFA
- Application access control for internal and external users, for all applications
- Continuous monitoring, enforcement, and reporting on user/application activities
The joint solution transforms access challenges into access wins, and grants access to applications on a need-to-know basis ONLY, while giving your users fast and seamless access to the resources they need. The result? A “verify-first, access-second” Zero Trust approach across your applications for enhanced security, greater understanding, and fewer frustrated users.
Safe-T ZoneZero controls the access to the corporate services, and it utilizes Yubikey to perform the multi factor authentication and for users trying to access the services.