Request a Demo
Using Big Data and Machine Learning principles, Telepath Behavioral Analytics detects the presence of bots or authenticated malicious insiders. It provides you with highly actionable data to help you recognize and tamp down threats before they have the opportunity to cause harm.
It’s anomaly detection that is specifically designed to work with a software defined perimeter solution, providing the most comprehensive solution to evolving access challenges.
Safe-T Telepath gives cyber security teams:
- Actionable intelligence regarding emerging threats
- Comprehensive forensics capabilities
- Insights into sophisticated attacks
- The ability stop fraudulent activities by understanding normal behaviors
Safe-T’s Reverse-Access is a dual server patented technology, which removes the need to open any ports within a firewall while allowing secure application access between networks (through the firewall).
- External server – installed in the DMZ/external/non-secured segment.
- Internal server – installed in the internal/secured segment.
Located in the organization’s DMZ (on-premise or cloud), the role of the external server is to act as a front-end to all services/applications published to the Internet. It operates without the need to open any ports within the internal firewall and ensures that only legitimate session data can pass through into the internal network. The external server performs TCP offloading, allowing it to support any TCP based application without the need to perform SSL decryption.
The role of the internal server it to pull the session data into the internal network from the external SDA node, and only if the session is legitimate, perform layer 7 proxy functionality (SSL offloading, URL rewrite, Deep Packet Inspection, etc) and pass it to the destination application server.
Benefits of our Reverse-Access technology include:
- Access to applications/networks without opening an incoming hole in the firewall.
- Support any TCP based application.
- Bi-directional traffic is handled on outbound connections from the LAN to the outside world.
- Client-less and VPN-less application access.
- Logically segment networks.