The Manufacturing industry handles highly sensitive information that makes up the life-blood of the global economy. This data includes intellectual property, CAD files, industrial output data, manufacturing forecasts and product roadmaps. The industry is an ecosystem of enterprises that specialize in raw materials, processing, engineering, design, and production. An industry that relies so heavily on a network of collaborators to move information throughout a supply chain is especially vulnerable to the dangers that enterprises face when given with the task of storing and transferring data and must have the highest security measure in place.
In today’s age of cybercrime, manufacturing companies are prime targets for attack. Holding a wealth of vital information and disseminating that information throughout a complex supply-chain opens up vulnerabilities that can be exploited by criminal elements. Fortunately the Safe-T security solution is engineered to meet the complex and rigorous file storage in digital data vaults and transit needs of the manufacturing industry.
Manufacturing industry security requirements:
- Data Exchange:
Global manufacturing companies have large cross-geography assembly lines. Such assembly lines might include multiple organizations, where there is a need to securely transfer large files between these organizations.
- Improved services:
By having a secured data exchange with all clients, vendors and partners, manufacturing firms can improve their services, offering, and increase the speed of deal flow.
- Off-premises access:
All individuals with secured access may do so whether on or off-premises, thus keeping daily activities highly dynamic without slowing down business processes.
- Uninterrupted workflow:
Maintaining high security in all supporting services, tools and individuals grant for ongoing activities to continue without delay. This may include integrations, temporary passwords, as well as download limitations.
- Data monitoring of all exchanged and accessed information:
A constant monitoring of all data shared and accessed grants both a high-level and in-depth view of all items being exchanged, thus being able to know that all security is in order.
“It is refreshing to be able and easily share information with all parties involved in a deal, knowing that data is secured and pipeline is always flowing.”
Manufacturing industry benefits with Safe-T:
- All involved parties receive accessible support per requirement and needs.
- Ongoing day-to-day activities continue regularly as Safe-T’s solution is intuitive and integrated in daily utilized tools.
- Reduced development costs by Safe-T security umbrella covering all data access points and information exchanged.
- An end-to-end 256-bit level encryption on all data makes sure all information accessed is protected and avoids improper entry.
- A simple and secure transfer of data between organizations
High Secured Data Exchange and Data Access Solutions from Safe-T:
- Manufacturing institutions are secured by the Safe-T Box secured data exchange broker platform for in-and-out data exchange.
- Data access is secured into manufacturing applications, protecting data and preventing criminal application access with Safe-T RSAccess secure data access solution.