Security goals of law firms:
- Enhanced support for clients, partners and agencies: Maintaining a secured data exchange between law firms, their personnel, clients, as well as collaborative agencies, is of utmost importance as it is of high confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Data rooms for clients: Many law firms perform due diligence for companies or create prospectuses for companies. These require uploading sensitive data to the law firms’ data room or digital data vault.
- High security for all data: All data exchanged or accessed such as enterprise financials, contracts, intellectual property, strategic memos and documentation, and other clients’ legal information must be secured appropriately to avoid inappropriate access.
- Regulatory compliance: Maintaining all documentation and security protocols that follow regulatory compliance is a requirement, as well as a duty, to the law firms’ clients.
- Ongoing monitoring of all data exchange: All legal documentation exchanged and accessed is continuously monitored to ensure it is secure, as well as to keep an eye on who is accessing and sharing such sensitive data, thus avoiding improper data use.
Law firms gained advantages with Safe-T
How Safe-T solutions help law firms:
Secured legal document upload:
All records, contracts, financials and other legal data are scanned and secured upon upload.
Secured data exchange with partners and customers:
Safe-T’s secure email, ad hoc email and digital data vaults grant high security for all data exchanged with partners, customers, law firms and additional required parties.
Ensure sensitive data is not leaked
Secured monitoring for all data access:
All documents accessed are tracked and monitored so as to keep an eye on who viewed, shared and edited any information, enabling knowledge about whether any out-of-the-ordinary activity has been done.