Government agencies desire to enhance communication with constituents, citizens, other government agencies, etc., as well as improve operational efficiency, and provide mobile access as to allow for increased productivity from all locations, yet must at the same time maintain high security for all data.
In order to increase government agency productivity by employees, office operations and constituents’ communication, there must be an ability to exchange data securely while also allowing access for government personnel and constituents no matter where they are at. With such access, responsiveness to constituents may increase as well as all operations, while making sure that all information exchanged is protected, monitored and accessed securely by approved personnel.
By continuing business as usual by regular email and tools such as S/FTP, data exchanged is not secure and may be easily accessed and distributed, harming the governmental office, employees, constituents and more.
Benefits gained by government agencies with Safe-T:
- Supports collaborators, constituents, citizens and employees.
- Decrease operational and development costs as Safe-T covers all data access and exchange parameters.
- All governmental files and documentation being uploaded are protected and monitored.
- A broad and simple-to-use security solution allows all those provided access to begin utilization from day one, without changing regular day-to-day habits.
High-risk Data Security (HDS) Solution from Safe-T:
- Government agencies are secured by the Safe-T Secured Data Exchange (SDE) broker for in-and-out data exchange.
- Data access is secured into government applications, protecting data and preventing criminal application access with Safe-T Secure Data Access (SDA) solution.