Defense and law enforcement organizations require the utmost security for all available data, yet must also maintain appropriate access to viable information while allowing for data exchange with all required organizations, government agencies, citizens, etc. Without appropriate security processes in place, sensitive data may leak or be inaccessible when required, thus placing public security at risk.
Defense organizations and law enforcement serve and protect the public interest, and when doing so, rely heavily on various data including confidential information, background checks, historical records, previous disputes, as well as various intelligence details that may arrive at any time. Such data availability reach is crucial for providing appropriate service, collaborating with others for appropriate law enforcement, and to protect the public while avoiding the confidential information’s release.
Law enforcement security objectives:
- Secured data access:
Sensitive data may be accessed on or off-premises as to provide all needed information to the required individuals in order to conduct their operations.
- Regulatory compliance:
Maintaining regulatory requirements such as FISMA compliance is of a high priority, thus securing all available data is a need that shouldn’t and cannot be avoided.
- Unlimited file size capability:
Defense and law oriented data may continually increase and combine various forms, documents, imagery, testimonials, and more. The ability to upload unlimited size grants the freedom to maintain all needed data within reach.
- Increased encryption and security:
As to avoid inappropriate access to confidential data, agencies employ anti-virus and DLP products for the highest-level of security.
- Agencies and other organizations collaborations:
Global and worldwide collaborations are feasible or may be enhanced, as to make sure all required data is available to all involved parties to work together for defense and law requirements
- Citizen reporting of security incidents via mobile, including images:
Segmentation between classified and non-classified networks.
Defense and law enforcement organizations generate and access unparalleled quantities of raw and processed data. These data must be kept secure – both in their hosted form, and in transit, as well. These organizations must balance between local and national security concerns, and the public’s “right to know”. In practice, information must be stored securely, but with guaranteed access to the information via secured channels. Adding to the challenge, defense and law enforcement agencies must abide by strict transparency regulations, such as the Freedom of Information Act.
Safe-T allows defense and law enforcement institutions to securely share information – using familiar email and file transfer tools without disrupting day-to-day operations.
Safe-T Benefits for Defense and Law Enforcement Organizations:
- Protect confidential patient information with Safe-T’s unique, high-security encryption technology
- No file size limitation. Safe-T overcomes the file size limitations imposed by mail servers
- Compliance with the strictest industry regulatory requirements.
- No disruption of work practices – users continue to operate their familiar email clients. Integrate file exchange workflows with other IT systems
- Safe-T works with anti-virus and DLP products, business and IT systems, in-house developments, APIs, and other open source technologies
High Secured Data Exchange and Data Access Solutions from Safe-T:
- Defense systems and law enforcement agencies are secured by the Safe-T Box secured data exchange broker platform for in-and-out data exchange.
- Data access and network segmentation is achieved using Safe-T RSAccess, ensuring all applications, information, and data is secured and is only available to the individuals who are granted access.
Additional benefits defense institutions and law enforcement organizations receive with Safe-T:
- All defense, law personnel and collaborating teams are supported.
- Intuitive security solution, thus allowing any rank or public servant appropriate access without slowing down regular day-to-day activities.
- Scalable infrastructure which provides the flexibility for growing needs for further secured data exchange and data access.