LIFE AT SAFE-T
We are committed to providing the next-generation of protection to our rapidly expanding base of customers. It’s a responsibility that we take very seriously, and it drives us to constantly push the envelope.
Join us on this important journey as we strive to help organizations around the world stay protected from today’s most sophisticated attacks.
What we say
What we say
What we say
Safe-T is looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. strong SW Engineer who will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
We are looking for a great software architect who has strong technical background and excellent IT skills, experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
**** non-managerial position *****
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in various OS: Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge in networking
- Cyber Security experience – huge advantage
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail, while keep seeing the “big picture”
- Initiative with organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- BSc, MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
Safe-T is looking for a system administrator.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, firewalls, databases, security
- tools, applications, servers, email systems, virtual environments, laptops, desktops, software, and
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
- Nurture dependable IT infrastructure and networking that’s always up and running.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Create and verify backups of data.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administratorat least 3 years.
- Experience managing multiple Domains environment.
- Experience managing Firewalls, Switches and Routers.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience working and configuring virtual environments (VMware, H-V).
- Experience managing Exchange server.
- Experience managing NAS, SAN storages (NetApp is advantage).
- Advanced knowledge of Network and System Security Protection.
- Managing and monitoring Backups (Arcserv is advantage).
- Building process automation scripts.
- Understanding of VoIP systems.
- Experience working with AWS or AZURE.
- MS Office 365 Administration.
- MS SQL Database knowledge.
.NET SW Engineer
Safe-T is looking for experienced SW engineer to join a cutting edge cyber security product.
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET development.
- Deep understanding of core web technologies (JS / CSS / HTML)
- Proven experience with JS Frameworks angular/react .
- Team player, quick learner, and independent, can tackle any assignment , self-motivated.
- Proven experience with software design and OOD methodologies ,Web services and API development (SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge and experience in relational DB/big data
- Experience with Windows services development.
- Proficient in C#/VB.NET .Net 4.5 and above. Experience in enterprise products - advantage Experience in Linux based systems - advantage experience in net core - advantage.
- Experience in cloud environment (amazon, azure) -advantage
- Experience with interfacing 3rd party applications. – advantage.
- Knowledge and Experience with network protocols like – HTTP, TCP, UDP, SSH, FTP – advantage.