Join our Team of Talented Individuals
VIEW OPEN POSITIONS
LIFE AT SAFE-T
Join us on this important journey as we strive to help organizations around the world stay protected from today’s most sophisticated attacks.
What we say
"I never realized how important company culture
was until I joined Safe-T"
What we say
“We’ve got a fantastic group of experts - all with the same
goal -building a cyber security solution that exceeds our
What we say
“As an engineer, I strive for innovation and solving new
and challenging problems. Safe-T really gives me the
creative freedom to help drive innovation.”
Senior Sales Engineer
We are looking for a technically savvy, multi tasker with a can-do attitude, leadership skills, love for challenges and a sales oriented mind.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Act as the focal point for the clients in all technical matters relating to requirement definition, architectural design, implementation and deployment of Safe-T platform.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Develop a strong working relationship with clients and become their trusted resource.
- Work closely with R&D, QA and Product teams to ensure seamless POC and project delivery, communicating timelines and requirements.
- Support the sales process by understanding clients’ needs, Safe-T’s technological platform and how to utilize it as a solution.
- Support sales and business development processes from a technology perspective.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional service position including hands-on in IT and information security – MUST
- 3+ years of experience in sales engineering for a software vendor or a technology reseller/integrator – MUST
- 2 years of experience and background in software and system integration projects for large enterprise customers – MUST
- Previous role as a solutions architect of information security software – MUST
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with network and information security products (FW, WAF, VPN, routers, etc.) – MUST
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in IT infrastructure (operating systems, virtualization, protocols) – MUST
- Business-level English Proficiency – MUST
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux and open source technologies – ADVANTAGE
- Experience working with EMEA customers – ADVANTAGE
- Knowledge and experience with a scripting language – ADVANTAGE
- Experience as IT manager – ADVANTAGE
Job location: Israel