transfer an image of a scanned check from a mobile app to a backend service.
uploads a CV file to a jobs portal.
customer uploads a signed contract into the insurance company’s CRM system via a portal.
uploads an X-ray image to the HMOs system.
CHALLENGES OF TODAY’S TECHNOLOGIES
Safe-T’s Automated Application Access
Safe-T Software Defined Access offers organizations the means and technology to easily and securely offer new file upload scenarios for both customers and anonymous users.
Built on Safe-T’s Software Defined Perimeter technology and Integrated Data Security Platform, Safe-T allows you to greatly simplify the launch of new services without compromising on security, compliance on regulation, or end-user ease of use.
Software Defined Access CAPABILITIES
for Automated Application Access
- Supports user, mobile or API based access.
- Supports registered and anonymous access.
- Monitors end-to-end user access and uploaded file lifecycles.
- Supports unlimited, parallel, multi-step workflows using Safe-T SecureStreamTM policy, workflow and API engine.
- Firewall is constantly in a deny-all state, no open ports are required for access.
- Allow client-less access to applications.
- Perform incoming file scanning in a secure zone.
- Hide DMZ components which can be hacked and utilized to access the network.
- Highly scalable solution.